Accessibility statement for Youth Access
This website is run by Youth Access. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email Jessica Ordonez on firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 020 8772 9900
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 3 days.
If you encounter difficulty using our website then we'd like to hear from you – accessibility is important to us and we want to do everything we can to ensure we're making our website as accessible as we can.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 4th August 2022. It was last reviewed on 2nd September 2022.