You may be able to call or simply drop in and have a chat with a staff member to find support. Youth Access YIACS usually offer a range of advice, group work and therapies so they can help you with issues ranging from money worries to your mental health.
They’re connected by a set of shared values and principles:
- Trust and respect
- Honesty and consistency
- Hope and optimism
When you seek support through your local YIACS, you can expect:
- Free, easily accessible support, in person and online
- Your feedback to be listened to
- Opportunities to get involved in shaping services
- Your welfare to be safeguarded
- Your privacy to be respected
If there isn’t currently a service near you, there are national services available to help. We continue to call for investment in community-based services like YIACS in every area, most recently as part of the national Fund the Hubs coalition campaign alongside several other charities.